Shipping & Returns
- For Customer Service please contact us
- All shipments within the continental US will be sent using FedEx or UPS Ground service unless specified otherwise. We can also ship collect using your account
- Standard carrier options are FedEx or UPS Ground service for US shipments, and FedEx international for non-US based shipments.
- It is not always possible to calculate exact freight charges before packaging, but you will never be charged more than published FedEx or UPS rates (except international shipments will include broker fees)
- Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase for refund or exchange, but an RMA (return merchandise authorization) code is required prior to sending products back to us. Depending on the product and whether or not it is something we stock, a restocking fee may apply
- Returned merchandise must be clean, unused, and in its original packaging
- Freight charges are non-refundable
- We reserve the right to require a minimum quantity of most items
- Filter bags are bulky and lightweight. They often incur courier "oversize" fees, which are based on package volume rather than weight
- Shipments to Canada will be sent via FedEx (or UPS if you have a collect number)
- *****International shipments and shipments to AK and HI will be considered on a case by case basis. We can offer a shipping quote prior to accepting an order, but we would have to process your order MANUALLY. Please contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are looking to place an order that is going outsie of the continental US.
***You hereby acknowledge and agree that you may be subject to additional duties, charges, fees, International Shipments, Notice costs and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. These charges are borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Please be advised that Customs policies vary widely from province to province. You should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from FilterBag.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all your country's laws and regulations. We do not offer international shipments through the Shopping Cart outside of the continental US (other than Canada) due to concern about the freight cost estimate. All international orders will be processed manually. Please submit a contact form or email us at email@example.com for a shipping estimate. If you need to place an order and have additional questions, please call our office 1-847-680-0879 during business hours (M - F 8 am to 5 pm central time.)