The bulk loader (BL) offers an economical solution for many end-of-line filtration, liquid bulk loading, and in-plant packaging applications. Available in 304 stainless steel, this unique final filter is used to remove trace contaminants at the end of your process stream.
The bulk loader consists of a high pressure (50 PSI Δ) restrainer basket, 2", 3", or 4" NPT lid, a quick release clamp, and a compatible gasket. It accepts standard size #1 or #2 filter bags. Click on images for pricing of different components.
|Bulk Loader 2"||BL Components||BL Basket||Bulk Loader 3"|
• Excellent final filter for use on bulk transport or other high volume filling and loading operations.
• Can be used in place of tie-on bags which may rupture or slip off under pressure.
• All particulate is trapped inside the filter bag.
• Bag change-over can be done in a matter of seconds.
• Constructed of 304 stainless steel with 1/8" basket perforation.
• Quick disconnect fittings are available for fast installation and removal.
• The bulk-loader uses standard off-the-shelf FSI Polyloc® filter bags in a wide range of materials and micron ratings.
• Single O-ring gasket seal in buna, viton, or teflon.
*Not suitable for some flammable product applications. Consult our technical department concerning your application.